Terms and Conditions
- Entry to the Hampshire Street Food Awards cost £24 per category and price is inclusive of VAT. This is a special Year 1 entry price and the organiser reserves the right to increase entry fees in following years.
- All submissions must be made online. Once entries have been submitted they will go forward into the public vote. Finalists from the public vote will then be judged by our panel to determine the overall winner of each category, unless stated that the result is based on public votes only.
- By entering these awards, you also gain a listing on the awards nominations directory unless you choose not to be listed.
- If you have any queries about the application process, please contact the awards organiser via email email@example.com.
- Entries must be paid in full before the entry deadline to be considered for the public vote.
- You may enter as many categories as you wish as long as you meet the entry requirements for that award.
- All applicants must be based in Hampshire. Evidence will be required to validate all entries in the form of a proof of address.
- Shortlists for each category for the public vote will consist of anyone that has entered a specific category. The top 3-5 in each category will then be independently judged by an expert panel to determine the winners in each award.
- The judges decision will be final.
- The Awards are organised by Jag Events Limited and we will only use any personal information collected via the website for the purposes of administering the Awards programme. No personal data collected via the website will be passed to any third party or be used for any other purpose.
- All winners will be announced at the Awards Ceremony at The Portsmouth Guildhall. Date TBC.
- Initial Entries must be received no later than the deadline date.
- All traders that have entered the awards are required to encourage their customers and the public to vote for them in their chosen categories. This vote will determine the finalists for each category. Voting will open between these dates (TBC) and votes after the closing date will not count towards final decisions.
- Partners of the Hampshire Street Food Awards that are related to the street food industry and ineligible to enter the awards.
- The Awards Ceremony will be a ticketed event taking place at The Portsmouth Guildhall on (TBC).
- Payment for tickets will be processed through the Hampshire Street Food Awards website.
- Tickets will be available to all finalists on a first come first serve basis until capacity is reached.
- Upon payment online/issuing of an invoice a booking is made and this constitutes a binding agreement.